What information do I want to share with others on the Internet and how do I organize it so that others will understand what happens in my library?
- discuss web pages,
- how these can be used to promote our library programs, and
- learn about using LibGuides to create our library websites.
Individually, we will:
- identify our readers,
- what they might expect and need, and
- how we are going to organize our information to meet their needs
We will create and share:
- two (2) or more new web pages that we have created about our library program.
- these web pages will include text, links, and images.
- a plan and a timeline identifying next steps related to the development of our web sites.