Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
School Library System | Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES | 1879 West Genesee Street Road | Auburn, NY 130211879 West Genesee Street Road ● Auburn, NY 13021
Plan for the Day
What information do I want to share with others on the Internet and how do I organize it so that others will understand what happens in my library?
- discuss web pages,
- how these can be used to promote our library programs, and
- learn about using LibGuides to create our library websites.
Individually, we will:
- identify our readers,
- what they might expect and need, and
- how we are going to organize our information to meet their needs
We will create and share:
- two (2) or more new web pages that we have created about our library program.
- these web pages will include text, links, and images.
- a plan and a timeline identifying next steps related to the development of our web sites.
Participant's New Web Pages
New Websites Created Today
- Auburn Junior High School Library (Marcella Didio)
- Cato-Meridian Elementary School Library (Susan Cutri)
- Cato-Meridian Middle School Library (Susan Cutri)
- Cato-Meridian High School Library (Susan Cutri)
- Elbridge Elementary School Library (Cindy Cannata)
- Emily Howland Elementary School School Library (Dawn Sedorus)
- Southern Cayuga High School School Library (Dawn Sedorus)
- Weedsport Elementary School School Library (Elizabeth Jurkiewicz)