Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
School Library System | Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES | 1879 West Genesee Street Road | Auburn, NY 130211879 West Genesee Street Road ● Auburn, NY 13021
Setting Up a New Account
Setting up a new account on an Axis 360 portal is real easy. Ask your school librarian for your Library ID prefix.
- Go to the Axis 360 page and click "login"
- You will be prompted to enter your "Library ID". This is your username for this portal.
- Type in your Library ID prefix followed by your first initial and your last name.
- You will be prompted for your name, and email address.
- Choose a security question and an answer.
- Click the "Register Account" button to create your account.
You are all set to use this portal.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Using Axis 360 on Mobile Devices and Computers
Axis 360 can be easily used on mobile devices and computers. See the following information:
To find the Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES Class Sets and Audiobooks on a mobile device, search for and choose "Cayuga-Onondaga BOCES District".
Screencasts about Axis 360 can be found on their YouTube Channel. Additional information about using Axis 360 can be found on their Help & Training website.